Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Church in Burke Hollow




I ride past this church all the time when I ride my motorcycle. I've always wanted to stop and take it's picture... so today I did.
To change the perspective, I stood in the same spot and only changed the frame from portrait to landscape. I like landscape much better the white church looks better with the trees framing it and the colors in the flag in the front yard. The landscape shot just lets you feel like you are more involved with the scene.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is, but to me, these picture look so different, even though they are the same. It's simple beauty and that's what I love about it. THe clouds are amazing, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that the clouds are surruonding the church steeple. It looks like a painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. the clouds are awsome the way the are almost surondng the steeple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe that I have myself driven past this church. I love the way the clouds look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clouds in the photo are amazing. It kind of gives you that spiritual feeling with the way they are hovered over the church. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete